Available across two unique colourways
Available framed in high-quality wood with float glass (18 x 24" and UK ONLY)
Carl Glover has designed this poster from an original photograph from Paul Slattery’s photo Session of The Smiths at the old Manchester Central Station in May 1983. There are very few images of Morrissey and Marr together and this is one of the most iconic images from this session
- Gallery-quality giclée art print
- Printed on 100% cotton rag archival paper
- Printed with archival inks
- Each art print features a minimum one-inch border
- Available in 18 x 24" & 24 x 36"